Knowledge about the global climate crisis and carbon offsetting
The topics related to the global climate crisis and carbon offsetting are complex and often difficult to understand for many of us. Therefore, we would like to give you the opportunity to learn more about the most important issues relating to these topics.
Should you have any further questions, we look forward to any questions you might have and we will be happy to answer them. Please write us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is behind the global climate crisis?
- What is my personal carbon footprint?
- What is a CO2-equivalent (CO2e)?
- How to compare emissions from trains, cars and airplanes?
- What is the Paris Agreement on Climate Change from 2015?
- What are the EU's climate action goals?
- How does carbon offsetting work?
- What are carbon reductions certificates?
- What are the quality standards for carbon reduction projects?
- What does additionality mean?
- How does the pricing of carbon reduction certificates work?
- What are the UN Sustainable Development Goals?
- How harmful is flying to the climate?
- What is the RFI factor?